- This event has passed.
Genius. Innovator. International superstar. The TSO pays tribute to the life and legacy of legendary pianist Glenn Gould in a must-see concert including music that defined his career. Plus, witness the World Première of Canadian composer Kelly-Marie Murphy’s new orchestral work inspired by Gould. Jan Lisiecki marshals all the nobility and turbulent drama of Brahms’s First Piano Concerto, a piece that Gould made uniquely his own.
Additional Partner Orchestras
- Alberta Symphony Orchestra—November 17, 2017
- Orchestre symphonique de Laval—February 7, 2018
- Victoria Symphony—November 4, 2017
- Yannick Plamondon: Wīhtikōw: In memoriam femmes mortes, enlevées et disparues
- Kelly-Marie Murphy: Curiosity, Genius, and the Search for Petula Clark (Commission/World Première)
- Wagner: Siegfried Idyll
- Brahms: Piano Concerto No. 1
- Peter Oundjianconductor
- Jan Lisieckipiano