Witness the première of Canadian composer Andrew Ager’s Sesquie, co-commissioned by the TSO and Thirteen Strings. Acclaimed pianist Angela Hewitt, praised by the Sunday Times (London) as “the outstanding Bach pianist of her generation,” plays the solo part and leads the Orchestra in two of J.S. Bach’s finest concertos. She displays equal insight into two glorious concertos by Mozart.
Order tickets today when you include this performance in a three-show package, from only $79! Single tickets go on sale July 2017.
- Andrew Ager: The Talk of the Town
- Bach: Keyboard Concerto No. 3, BWV 1054
- Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 9, K. 271 “Jeunehomme”
- Bach: Keyboard Concerto No. 7, BWV 1058
- Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 20, K. 466
- Angela Hewittleader & piano